Property ID : 19743434
For Sale - House
4 Double bedrooms, 2 Living areas, 2 Bathrooms, Solar panels, a Pool and a Bali Hut this stunning home certainly makes a bold statement! Inside, the owner has been meticulous in keeping this home in absolute peak condition, while outside, it’s paradise found! Set in a gorgeous landscaped garden … you can entertain around the pool and the beautiful Bali Hut – just the ticket for the upcoming summer days.
Built in 2015 this property takes great advantage of the sizeable 955 sqm (approx.) allotment situated in exclusive Mackereth Court.
– light filled openness that you will love, high ceilings and a wide hallway
– new carpet to the lounge and outstanding tiled flooring in the family areas
– 4 double bedrooms, all with robes (main has a view to the pool, his/her robes, and a stunning ensuite with two vanities)
– ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– 2 elegant bathrooms in designer colours
– dining area is big enough to take a 10 seater with room to spare
– separate lounge with warm gas log heating (recently serviced)
– a cooks kitchen, enormous bench tops (Caesar Stone), double oven and gas cook top, against a striking red and charcoal backdrop
– walk in pantry with plenty of shelving
– comfortable family room can take chunky furniture. Sliding door access to entertaining areas
– surrounded by easy care irrigated gardens most of which have a varied selection of natives, fruit trees (orange, lemon, lime) and there is even a lawn for the kids
– sparkling in-ground salt chlorinated swimming pool with fully compliant fencing. Includes the blanket
– great size verandah off family room also has a point ready for TV wall mounting. Includes blinds for summer sunshine protection
– separate modern laundry with linen cupboard
– 20 solar panels
– large fenced outdoor utility area and water tank
– Hills Home Hub wiring centre has its own (store) room
– gas hot water system
– drive through double garage – remote controlled
This property has made excellent use of all the spaces inside and out, is very family friendly and offers great lifestyle opportunities. It’s easy walk/pedal to the Linear Park walking trails, the Apex Park Oval, the BMX course and a coffee at the very popular Joan’s Pantry. Also, you’re in close proximity to the local fruit and vegetable market, Belair National Park, schools, transport and all the amenities in nearby Blackwood as well as easy access to the Flinders Complexes, the beach and the CBD.
See you at the opens!
Enquiries: Christina Middleton: 0423 154 659